Spring cleaning for mind, body & soul.
Enjoy equanimity, circulate energy, clarify intention and THRIVE!
Using the 2nd limb of Yoga: Niyama, you’ll learn how to recognize and honor the elements at play in your experience to fully activate the power of Spring in a course that will help you clear the way for new beginnings.
Reinforce your strengths, develop skill and build confidence with strategies to help you regulate your energy and harness your potential.
March 1 – 31, 2022
- Access to all Yoga for Mental Health livestream classes: posture and movement practice, guided meditation, and mini-retreat day
- Tracking tools to help you see your progress and motivate participation
- Deepen your knowledge of yoga philosophy and learn how to apply it practically
- Join Margi live online for an exclusive weekly check-in for course participants
- Enjoy the clarity of having a beginning, middle, and end to the course
- Just the right length of time to establish a habit, not too long that too many complications need get in the way of your intention
- Support likeminded practitioners with your presence and your investment
- If cost is an obstacle, ask about our grant program
- Registered Yoga Teachers gain continuing education credit with Yoga Alliance
- Use your Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account to pay. Let us know if you need an invoice to submit.
Register for the Spring Equinox course now and get ALL of your stars aligned. (Members, don’t forget to use your member discount.)
If you aren’t already a Member, you can sign up now and get access to this course for FREE! Plus, you’ll also get access to the Summer, Fall, and Winter courses with those seasons.
You can also add 30 minute 1:1 Integration Sessions with Margi throughout the course if you’d like. These options available upon viewing your cart.